We want to create a fun and safe environment for all MIXR LTD users in all our Services, communities, social media pages and in the real world.
Following these recommendations will help both you and other users to get the best experience of using our Services. Any violations of these rules may lead to the ban of your account. In addition to these recommendations, other social functions or channels, such as our official communities, public or private groups, may have additional rules regarding content and behavior. It is our responsibility to make all recommendations clear and accessible, and it is your responsibility to study and follow additional rules in the communities of which you are a part.
When interacting with others, remember that some harmless or funny at first sight actions may be interpreted differently by other users or random passers-by.
If you have witnessed violations of these rules, step back and do not interfere. Let us know about the situation in the app or through our web help centers.
Unlike many other Services, you can meet other users in real life. It is in the common interest to maintain an atmosphere of mutual respect and friendliness. Respect other users and everyone you meet, both in our Services and in the real world.
Here are a few principles to remember:
- Slander, insults, harassment, bullying, harming and threats against other users are prohibited;
- Do not share personal information and do not disclose the identity of other users without their consent, even if you know each other intimately. This includes any information about the identity of another full user, including his name, phone number, email address, physical address or current location;
- Respect other people's privacy during taking photos, videos, or 3D scans. If someone asks you to delete their photo or video, please, do it;
- Don't impersonate other people or brand employees.
Our Services allow users to be outdoors. As with any other outdoor activities, such as hiking, cycling or playing sports in the park, we urge everyone to exercise caution.
When traveling in the real world, pay attention to the following recommendations:
- Look around and stay away from dangerous places or places where you are forbidden to be. Do not enter someone else's private territory;
- Be polite and respectful to other users or passers-by that you may encounter during the research;
- While walking, do not forget about other pedestrians, car traffic and possible obstacles;
- Our Services, as in any other Services, should not be used while driving a car, so as not to be distracted from the road;
- During live events, treat other users around you with respect and follow the rules set by MIXR LTD.
Kids should use our Services only under the supervision of adults who will explain where it is possible and how to safely use mobile applications with AR.
If at any time it seems to you that you or someone you know is in immediate danger, immediately contact the local authorities for help.
We want our users to explore the world together, share interesting things that they have discovered with the help of our products, organize gaming events in the real world and get closer on the basis of a common hobby. In order to maintain a comfortable atmosphere, we periodically check the content created by users in our Services if the systems record violations or we receive complaints from other users. Measures will be taken against content deemed unacceptable.
Unacceptable content includes:
- Hate speech or content that promotes hatred based on the identity of users, for example, based on their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender or sexual orientation;
- Materials related to terrorist organizations or militant extremist groups, as well as promoting or encouraging their activities;
- Hostile statements or actions, including bullying, insulting or harassing others;
- Materials containing slander, insults, threats or posted for the purpose of systematic intimidation of another player;
- Materials showing nudity or sexual acts between adults;
- Materials that sexualize minors;
- Materials promoting or facilitating illegal activities, or facilitating the sale of prohibited goods;
- Materials containing naturalistic scenes of cruelty, blood or violence;
- Spam, advertising, promotions or content intended to mislead, deceive or otherwise harm users;
- Materials that violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights or trademarks;
Each Service has an estimated age rating indicated on the game/app page in the App Store, Google Play Store. Keep this rating in mind when sharing content and be careful when communicating with others.
Don't be fooled. Our Services are designed for mobile devices and encourage users to travel in the real world. Сheating spoils the experience of the Service for both you and other users, making it unfair.
Methods of cheating, alas, are limited only by the imagination of cheaters. Among them are:
- Using modified and unofficial software;
- Using multiple or shared accounts;
- Changing or falsifying the user's location ("spoofing");
- Intentional exploitation ("abuse") of software bugs to get rewards;
- Manipulation of matchmaker selection, results, ratings or any other elements of the competitive process systems;
- Abuse of the refund policy;
We use a combination of automated systems and user reports to identify content or actions that violate the user agreement of the Terms of Service and/or these Rules, and take measures against such users.
MIXR LTD uses multiple detection systems to flag, hide, or block potentially dangerous or malicious content.
If you violate the User Guide, we may issue a warning, restrict the use of the Services, block the account or permanently cancel it, including without warning. Depending on the situation, these actions may apply to one, several or all of the Services and Services that we offer.