A player's profile in MetaTrace is a place where you can present yourself and share personal information with other players.
- Player's first name, surname (optional).
- Nickname. It's necessary for a player to choose a unique nickname, which will be used for their identification in MetaTrace. The nickname will be displayed in game chats, leaderboards, and other interactive game elements.
- Profile description. The profile allows to show the player's brief description, its interests, and any other information that is considered as important.
- Player's city. We use IP address information and geolocation services to automatically determine the player's city. Accurately indicating the city will help you find nearby players, get acquainted with them, and cooperate with them in the game.
- NFT viewing area. Here your assets are displayed: cars, parts, containers, avatars, cypets, etc. You can filter the NFT view in this area according to criterias.
- Player's followers list (this section is under development). The ability to create a list of followers and followings, for convenient viewing of other players' activities, achievements, and results.