MIXR LTD ("MIXR LTD") respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects the same from its users.
MIXR LTD adheres to the policy to, under appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or delete user accounts that repeatedly violate or are repeatedly accused of violating copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which can be found on the website of the U.S. Copyright Office at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf MIXR LTD will promptly respond to claims of copyright infringement made using the MIXR LTD website or other online network accessible via mobile a device or other type of device ("Sites") that is reported to the Authorized MIXR LTD Copyright Manager specified in the sample notice below.
If you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner or authorized to act in accordance with any exclusive right under copyright, report the alleged copyright violations occurring on or through the Sites (Services) by filling out the following DMCA notice of the alleged violation and transmit it to the designated manager Under the copyright of MIXR LTD, upon receipt of such notice as described below, MIXR LTD will, at its sole discretion, take any action, which it deems appropriate, including the removal of the disputed materials from the Sites (Services).
- Specify the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed, or - if this Notice applies to multiple copyrighted works - you can provide a representative list of copyrighted works that you believe have been infringed;
- Specify the material that, in your opinion, violates copyrights (or is the subject of copyright infringement) and is subject to removal or access to which should be closed, as well as information sufficient for us to find this material, including, at least, if applicable, the URL of the link, displayed on the Site(s) where such material can be found;
- Specify your mailing address, phone number and, if possible, email address;
- Include the statement in the Notification text: "I hereby declare that I believe in good faith that the disputed use of copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, his agent or the law (for example, as fair use)" and "I hereby declare that the information in this Notice is accurate and under penalty of perjury that I I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or exclusive right in accordance with the copyright that is allegedly infringed.";
- Enter your full name and your electronic or physical signature.